Monday, 11 January 2016

Task 3- Primary Research


From my research I found that their is more males that have played GTA V also I have found out that over 66% of the people I surveyed that played GTA V were male and Female and were 34%.

I found out that 80% of the people I asked have played GTA V and there were only a small percentage of 20% of people that hadn't played. 
After looking at my research I have found out that most of the people I asked liked GTA V except from a couple which disliked it and some that were neutral.This shoes that the game is good and that a majority like it.
In my research I discovered that 100% of the people I asked where under 18 as they were all from my college social group.
From my research I have found out that most people play GTA V on Xbox more then any other platform.
Looking through my research I have found that people rate the game highly although not everyone as some people do not rate it and some people are neutral on it.





No comments:

Post a Comment